Need info on three five meter scale sailplanes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoot View Post

I tried to make that deal with you at Apache Pass for your Antares !
    Steve Gibson
    Houston, TX
    I know. That's why I mentioned your bargaining technique! I hope you get a nice plane and join the fun soon.

Victor

Comment

Originally posted by Mark9 View Post
      OOP's sorry I got your name wrong. I have been name challenged since a child, That is why we had nametags at Apache Pass...
      No problem about the name !

At the moment I think I've narrowed my choices down to the Diana 2 or the Ventus CX. I'm leaning toward the Diana 2 even though it is more expensive. My reasoning for the Diana, it's a Baudis product and so many pilots have raved about the Baudis quality and the ability to get replacement parts, not that I ever intend to need any

Comment

I can assure you the quality of the KV Ventus is right up there with Baudis. You can't go wrong with either. To transport a 5 meter I needed a 4 piece wing and Alex recommended the 2CX over the Baudis ASW-22BL, which is a 4 piece wing also. I told Alex I would need either a trailer or a new vehicle and probably a new house if bought something larger...not going down that path. BTW, it appears the ASW-22 is no longer in regular production, so that one could require a significant wait time.
        Mark

Comment

Working...
        X