Baudis Diana 2 5m

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baudis Diana 2 5m

Trying to create a thread that can gather Diana 2 experience & questions.

To start here is one of my last flight with it this fall, taking off with FES

Stéphane
    Stéphane
    Horizon Hobby Team Member

Actual photo of me waiting for mine:

Kevin K

Kremer Aerotowing Team

Comment

lol, I know that feeling! Nice video.. Did you order direct Kevin? Its a fun bird. Maidened mine at fall Cumberland.

Stephane, have you tried adding all the ballast, and keep the large heavy motor battery in?

Comment

Yes I flown it couple time full ballast with the 5000mA battery on a strong day. Got 15 laps out of it

Stéphane

Comment

sweet...did you get towed or take off yourself? Wondering if electric prop will pull all that?

Comment

Originally posted by hello82 View Post
            lol, I know that feeling! Nice video.. Did you order direct Kevin? Its a fun bird. Maidened mine at fall Cumberland.

Stephane, have you tried adding all the ballast, and keep the large heavy motor battery in?
            My dad, Len and I ordered through Icare around April. Last ETA I heard was October, so we'll see when they get here.
            Kevin K

Kremer Aerotowing Team

Comment

lol, that will make about seven of us then with her!

Comment

Originally posted by hello82 View Post
                sweet...did you get towed or take off yourself? Wondering if electric prop will pull all that?
                both got to take off with the ballast with my motor, no problems

S.

Stéphane

Comment

Working...
                X