HighPoint Aviation Airfield Online Weather Station

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HighPoint Aviation Airfield Online Weather Station

Thanks to Dustin Iser for installing and activating the live online HighPoint Aviation Weather Station. The online data can be view on a cell phone, pad, tablet, or desktop computer.

Place it in your favorites list and/or put a link on the Home Screen of your phone.

The graphs give a great snapshot of the local trends and can be viewed as daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly.

The online site also includes a live weather radar feature plus 8 Day Forecast information.

A Site for Soar Eyes

Super cool!
    TEAM GORGEOUS

Comment

• JimD
      JimD commented
      Editing a comment
      😎👍 note that the "Inside Temperature" is for the people hangar.

Now that is cruel and unusual taunting. 8 to 10 mph winds from the West to North West, clear skies with puffy Cumulus clouds over HighPoint Aviation Airfield. I LOVE IT! I'll be watch it like the masters dog in the old Victrola (?) ad. Thanks from a weather/ High Point Aviation Airfield junky.

Comment

• JimD
      JimD commented
      Editing a comment
      It is addictive, especially the graphs!!!

We are in the process of adding a gas furnace to keep the bathrooms and people space comfortable in cold weather. This will also keep the water pipes from freezing and avoid the need to winterize the water system.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	38149

A Site for Soar Eyes

Comment

This is great! Not being particularly Internet adept it took me about 5 minutes to figure out how to get this on my phone's home screen. Now when I'm miserable flying in 100+ Heat Index in Pensacola I can see how cool it is on the mountain!

Comment

• JimD
        JimD commented
        Editing a comment
        True, but check the weather station tempertures here in December, January, and February when you are enjoying a nice 70 degrees!!!

winterize the water system?????

Comment

• JimD
        JimD commented
        Editing a comment
        We have annual periods of temperatures below 32 degrees that tend to make water turn solid. This is not a desirable thing to happen inside water pipes. 😉

• ARUP
        ARUP commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm allergic to temps below 70 degrees! lol

Pretty Nice Jim!

Steve K
      Steve K

Kremer Aerotowing Team

Comment

Working...
      X