• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biduel170

Looking for a Biduel 170 anyone got one they would part with Thank s Don

Where are you located?

Comment

Good Afternoon, I'm in San Diego, I like the way this model flys and would like another, I lost radio signal while towing on Saturday, went to safe mode and never recovered the signal , The thing is I have all the upgrades for the model, nose steering brakes ect and would be nice to get a new one or used one I could get going again, the model breaks down well for my honda van and tows really well as we all know. The one I lost I got up in Washington start and had to make the drive to get it, where is the model located?

Comment

sure would like to see them bring this model back out in stock as they fly great even as a sport fun flyer

Comment

https://www.topmodel.fr/en/product-d...-170-3-48m-arf

We brought in 3 111’s from France last month. Price with shipping pretty much same as ICARE. A 170 will be more on the shipping side, $100 less on the plane, but doable. They have 6 in stock.

YMMV
          Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

Comment

Good Evening Steve
            I sent them a note last night about how to get one or even if they will send it to me, I haven't heard back to date, or shall I just place the order and see what happens
            Don

Comment

I just simply placed an order. The shipping price confirmation takes a day and an order can be cancelled before it ships.

Mine arrived in two days as did the others going to NY State and elsewhere in CT. Overall a very smooth transaction

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	184.0 KB ID:	43161
              Last edited by Steve P; 12-14-2020, 01:09 PM.
              Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

Comment

Good Evening
                I have made the purchase and paid the shipping to San Diego, really expensive but, its a large box for sure, I;m assuming it will go thru customs also for another charge?
                Do you guys know if they ever fix the bottom mounting for the main gear? We all have had to replace the bottom of the fuse, I hope they made a change. I do have a right wing panel with minor damage and the horizontal with rudders, minor damage to one rudder, spare parts if needed.
                Don

Comment

i re3moved bottom covering from front of gear back and rebuilt the gear mounting area then from gear to tail i removed sheeting and replaced with thin ply as well as some criss cross balsa sticks on the inside of the rear fuse are prior to sheeting the bottom back.. it was rock solid in the tail and gear area after. im sure you will need to do the same.

Comment

Good Evening
                    I had done the same as well and had no further problems with the plane, like you said rock solid, I asked the company if they had made this change but no reply, so I will be doing it again. They are fast getting it to me after I paid the shipping, DHL is handling the process and send updates to me at each step of the way, nice. So it looks like Monday I will be getting a new plane to work on over the holiday. Thank you everyone for showing me the path in getting this done, I had folks telling me that they didn't make it any longer, I guess they should look at the company web site or join in on us here.
                    Have a great holiday
                    Don

Comment

oh I do have those spare parts if anyone is in the need of them, Just drop me a note and I'll send them out
                      Don

Comment

Working...
                      X