This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale. 40% Scale 1/2.5 IS-B Komar. 250" Span

This is an almost ready to fly all wooden framed and fabric covered model of the Vintage scale glider from Poland. Beautifully built and pristinely finished. Supplied ready to fly less batteries and receiver.Included in the sale are the Axel Pilot and a set of custom wing and tail bags.
    Aerotow or slope ready this majestic glider deserves to be flown. I fear that I just wont get the time. The model is currently located in Monticello Illinois. I do have the ability to ship anywhere in the world. However. The crate will be an extra charge and shipping is to be taken care of by the buyer. This is a big Machine! Collection is ideal.
    The kit ARF kit is currently selling for $2500.00 Alone. So by the time you add the bags, the pilot , the servos and assembly. Not to mention the less than cheap shipping. This model will end up costing in excess of $4000 to put together. This one represents a huge saving for someone at just $2500.
    Any questions. Please feel free to email me on amachinchy@horizonhobby.com. Or you can call on 217 552 2019. Regards Ali

What is the longest dimension?

Comment

Originally posted by airporter View Post
      What is the longest dimension?
      Jim, the Komar fuse is just under 107 inches long, the wings are four piece so are not as long as the fuse. Here is a link to the manufactures page. http://www.oldgliders.com/komar-1-25.html

Comment

Thank you. I've passed this URL to a couple of fliers not on Scale Soaring that might be interested.

Comment

Ali tells me the Komar is sold.

Comment

Working...
          X