Hangar 9 ASH-31 wing bags & transfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hangar 9 ASH-31 wing bags & transfers

Was cleaning out the shop over the weekend and ran across an unused set of factory wing and horizontal tail bags for the H9 ASH-31 and a set of the D-SOAR dry transfers. If anybody could use these send me a PM and I'll box them up and send them to you. Hate to trash them if they would help someone.

are you going to cumberland tow this week. my buddy les powell is buying an ash31 taking delivery there not sure it has proper wing bags and such he may want them

Comment

• Tom McP
      Tom McP commented
      Editing a comment
      Been having more trouble with my eyes than usual this year so far, so I won't make the trip to Cumberland. However, if Les needs wing & tail bags I'd be happy to mail them. My ASH was in the first batch imported (S/N G05) and the bags seem to be OK. I know there were problems with some bags and Horizon replaced them, but I didn't replace mine. Later went to Revoc bags.

The 31 Les is buying has the updated bags for the 4 wing panels and stab, but I do not have the fuselage bag.

Comment

• Tom McP
      Tom McP commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure wish i could help you but I suspect the fuselage bag went long ago with the box and packing. If you have the updated wing & tail bags sounds like Les is in good shape.
Working...
X