Sold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sold

Purchased end of flying season 2018 with all intentions of getting into the bigger stuff, but I bit off a more than I could chew, so need to downside. We've also lost our flying field next year so limited opportunity to fly something this big. You might recognize this from events over the past years and probably know what great condition it's in, and how the little bugs from the factory have been fixed by the original owner. I haven't flown it since purchase. While in storage some mice had a buffet with a small section of the leading edge. I had a friend who I consider to be a master craftsman repair it in full, added more yellow to the leading edge which I'm sure will add visibility. Other than that there is nothing wrong with this. Add the batteries to the plane and you're good to go. Plane crate included as well.

Won't ship something this big. Will drive an hour from Hartford to deliver and can also be at the Aero Tow events in the local area. .

Condition is excellent. One small hanger rash ding to the vertical stab was repaired. The original livery was scraped for a more subtle classic look.

Asking price is $1,000 but open to reasonable offers and even trades for something smaller. I'll get some more pictures up tonight or tomorrow showing the repaired area. Feel free to reach out with any questions. Thanks.
    Last edited by Steve P; 05-21-2021, 01:21 AM.

Originally posted by porcia83 View Post
    Purchased end of flying season 2018 with all intentions of getting into the bigger stuff, but I bit off a more than I could chew, so need to downside. We've also lost our flying field next year so limited opportunity to fly something this big.
    Good luck on the sale. FWIW, we fly aerotow at Salem at RC Propbusters frequently. Only a half hour down Route 2 from Hartford.
    Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

Comment

there you go cancel your listing and go fly. steve will help you become a great blanik pilot............

Comment

Originally posted by Steve P View Post

Good luck on the sale. FWIW, we fly aerotow at Salem at RC Propbusters frequently. Only a half hour down Route 2 from Hartford.
        Yup, I'm aware. I'm a member of the club, have flown there and at Black Dirt with you and Len and Gunny etc. I've flown this several times with Don. A great group to fly with. This one is just a bit too big for me at this time.

Comment

For the life of me I can't figure out how to edit the header here, so writing here to indicate the sale is for the glider only, receiver and transmitter no longer available. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X