KST servo feedback needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KST servo feedback needed

I am looking for feedback regarding KST 10, KST X10 mini and KST X10-710 servos. Are they quality servos, accurate and no slop in the gear train?

I bought a Valenta ASW 31 sailplane. Valenta said the plane needs KST servos but I do not have any experience with KST servos.

Unfortunately, Valenta glued the hinge in the ailerons, flaps and spoilers but did not attached the pushrods. It will be extremely difficult to insert the pin through the pushrod and hinge.

I may decide to go with MKS servos.

Thanks,

Steve Gibson

Welcome to the joys of IDS, putting in the pins on the horn and pushrod..

Comment

The KST's will be fine. I just did the Quintus build with X10s and have two full house slopers using X10s.
      Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

Comment

Moderation clean-up. This question by Hoot was posted twice. The other thread that was started has been deleted.

Pasted below is the reply from JImbo12

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	45765
        Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

Comment

love kst had them in my mini turbine avanti... for the small ones i think they are a solid value over mks

Comment

Thanks to all of you who provided feedback !
            Steve Gibson

Comment

The X10s fit into MKS 6625 servo frames too for other uses beyond your 31. All around a quite good servo — I have broken stock servo arms in my Strega sloper flaps on landing, but the servos stayed solid. I source metal arms now.

Comment

Working...
              X