New airplane?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New airplane?

Do any of you know anything about this airplane? Alex has given me a good deal and it meets all my requirements for this size.

Mark

Don't think I want the guy in the video launching any of my models for me...

Comment

Originally posted by Mark9 View Post
      Do any of you know anything about this airplane? Alex has given me a good deal and it meets all my requirements for this size.

https://www.soaringusa.com/Ventus-2CX-4.8m.html
      Looks like a nice one!

Comment

This would be Alex's first pick in this class since the Pilatus missed fitting by maybe an inch or two when I tried a mocked up test to put the wings in the cab of my Tacoma. He said they were attacked by a fraud attempt and were able to stop delivery. As a result he could give me a 10% discount on the airframe, MKS servos and third bearing servo frames except for a retract servo, since they don't have one that makes sense to use in that application. That's a rare occurrence to get everything at a discount, even the air frame! Guess I'm being told, "buy me dummie". Look at my "Addiction" thread and I posted a full size version of the youtube video. This means I can most likely have it ready for the Mickey Sullivan in Wichita in September.
        Mark

Comment

Go for it. The Ventus was on my short list when I was looking.

Walt

Comment

Working...
          X