Aerotow outreach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aerotow outreach

I had several people at the Daytona event yesterday asking questions about scale gliders. Events can be a busy place and we may miss an opportunity to bring someone new in for a shortage ot time.

I wanted to see if there is anyone with graphic/writing talents who could put together a brochure we could pass out at events promoting aerotow. I can get them printed and mail some to anyone who would like to have them to give out to people they meet at events that would like more information. Here are some quick thoughts on possible content in no particular order. I can get full color trifold brochures done or just something like a post card printed both sides.

1) Links to useful sites
    2) An area where you could write your own number of email address so they can contact you.
    3) What you need to get started. (I started with a cheap foamy and some velcro.)
    4) Some shots of aircraft they could start with and aspire to.
    5) Some tips on towing.
    6) Please make suggestions.

Take care,

Brent

Hi Brent,

Sounds like you're taking the bull by the horns. That great.
    I like your idea. I'm not a graphics person, so my help is limited but if there is something I can do to assist please let me know.

Len
    Len Buffinton
    Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

We did something similar to promote our local RC power club. It is a "trifold" which gives six 3.5 X 8.5" panels full of information about our club and how to contact us, where our field is located,and how we can help folks to learn to fly RC, etc. Making something similar, but focused on aerotowing and scale gliders should be a simple refocus, for a computer savvy person.
      Larry F.

Comment

You could do a trifold...... or just use a simple business or postcard sized card with a photo or two and a link to the Scalesoaring.com website.......Also a you could do a stand up "table card" with a couple photos, some info, and a mention of scalesoaring.com along with a QR code for the main webpage.

Pete

Comment

Working...
        X