Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Event Registration feature of new Scale Soaring Website

www.scalesoaring.com

Our new website has an online event registration feature that is really slick. The way it works is that the registration form you fill out goes directly to the event host, not back to the website. Therefore, running the event registration feature does not require oversight by the website operators.

The forms you fill out go directly to the email of the event host. It does not matter whether the event is in the USA or Australia! Once this feature is setup, it works automatically.

I have already received eight forms for the upcoming Cumberland Event that I am hosting...great info, I can have the event registration badges ready ahead of time so check in registration at the field is quick and easy!

That said, obviously you must fill out the registration form for each event you attend, because each event has a different host and the forms go out accordingly. Also, the requested information from each host varies, so each host can get the specific info they need. For example, if there is a Saturday evening banquet, the host can get a head count ahead of time which greatly helps with the logistics.

That was nice and easy, it gets the of approval...Swiss1
    Last edited by JimD; 03-02-2016, 06:07 PM. Reason: Added the Swiss1 stamp of approval!
    A Site for Soar Eyes
Working...
X