Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New RCAT Website

Slick,slick,slick!!!!! Great job, guys.

Looks fantastic.........Excellent work........the presentation and graphics are just great !

Comment

WELL DONE! Gorgeous!
      Stéphane
      Horizon Hobby Team Member

Comment

There were changes to the forum also. So please look for issues on the forum. The URL has changed to http://forum.scalesoaring.com.

Thanks,
        Brad

Comment

Thank you everyone, the kind words are very nice to hear. This need to rebuilding the original website had been a thorn in the butt for the last 3 years. Many ideas were traded and estimate were obtained for rebuilding the site, but we never pulled the trigger for one reason or another.
          Then the forum hacks took place and beat us down a bit more.

AND NOW, THE REST OF THE STORY.......

About 14 days ago I asked a few of my closest advisers if we should turn off the forum and close the site, it seemed the interest had dropped off based on the posts and threads. I certainly understand with all the past issues.
          An hour after the e-mail was sent my inbox burned up with resounding NO F>>>>>>>> WAY!!!!!
          Jim Dolly was fired up..... He contacted me and said "LETS DO THIS" .... I said we're not web builders, he said " No, not yet"
          13 days later and lots and lots of hours on the phone together, here we are. Its still a work in progress. We'll be adding content and features as we go along, but its a good start.

Lets regain the position we once enjoyed and take it to the next level. We need to get more activity from around the globe. More event reports and more product information.
          Check out the link section.... KILLER and it will only get better.

This would NOT have happened without the friendship, commitment and hard work of Jim Dolly.. Long hours and very early mornings have paid off so far. Thank you sir.
          We're web builders now!!
          The beauty is we can maintain and populate the site ourselves.

There are other features coming very soon, An online store is being put together, so you can order all the shirts and other swag right from your chair.
          There will be a Documentation section.
          There will also be a Donate button soon . We hope everyone will chip in and help us keep these sites running and paid for. We'll put together a tier system where you can choose your level of support in you want to help out.

The Event Registration system is awesome. I hope everyone takes advantage and uses the forms.

Thanks again to the support system, to Jim, Steve, Brad and the others who helped keep alive, you know who you are.

Len
          Len Buffinton
          Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

Thanks guys, this looks great. Love it!!!! the event registration section is awesome. Thanks for all you effort.

Steve K
            Steve K

Kremer Aerotowing Team

Comment

Jim, Len you guys rock.The new site is a gem. WELL DONE.

Comment

looks superb guys....a million thumbs up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Matt

Comment

Great job Len and team!!

It's great to have an aerotowing site back up. I have been getting great feedback from everyone I shared the new website with. Everyone loves the lists of scale sailplanes and tugs available! It makes an amazing database!

Thanks again for all the hardwork guys
                  Pete

Comment

Looks great guys! I have a queston. Whays the rating? PG? PG 13? Some R? Sometimes I drop the F bomb . I just want to know.

Comment

The new look is great ! I don't post much ,but had to say GREAT JOB GUYS!

Comment

Very concise, I like it. this get's the Swiss1 Stamp of approval
                        Jeremy and Ben
                        SCCAAA TT TN

Comment

Len and Jim,

One word.......Awesome!!!!!!!!

Comment

Looks great Len, and a special thanks to Mr Dolly for the push to hang on, photos and articles coming.

Comment

Great to have the site back. The new look and functionality if fabulous.

Comment

Working...
                              X