Spielwarenmesse Nuremberg 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spielwarenmesse Nuremberg 2016

Photo thread from the largest hobby and model show in the world.

Some overview shots...
    Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

A few more. Slow wifi...
    Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

Comment

More from Aero Naut

Comment

How many are you bringing back Steve?

Len Buffinton
        Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

Nice Steve, it reminds me when I went in 84!
          Just ask anyone if they have any "Muster" (samples)

Jeremy and Ben
          SCCAAA TT TN

Comment

Three oddities. Sullivan booth must of had a fire drill? Not sure what Carerra is thinking? I cannot believe this Minimoa is still on the market -- it never received good reviews or comments from owners?

Comment

Open versus closed showrooms. Horizon is keeping their goodies under wraps.

Comment

The LO100 sits at the entrance and gets attention for AeroNaut. Their boat display is stunning. Drones and quads/multicopters everywhere, but this is HUGE! Falcon booth is packed, next store the ladies are lonely.

Comment

Random shots. Nice Pilatus. Speed model from Hacker. The Castle booth did not fall in its side -- good to see some Americans represented

Comment

Two more shots from AeroNaut

Comment

Finally got to connect with my friend Bogo from Mibo Modeli. If you owned a Graupner sailplane in their glory days, there is a good chance his shop in Slovenia built the kit or at least the fuselage. They just announced the new Ventus in 1:3 and 1:2.5 sizes optimized for GPS racing. The Arcus lovers will love that wing planform. Elsewhere a remote controlled dump truck would be helpful to collect parts after some on field carnage? Lots of beautiful boats. Unfortunately, like the Hong Kong and London shows, drones are everywhere. Here in Nuremberg, the glory days of large scale models and sailplanes are waning. Of course, lots of cars, boats and other RC and epic amounts of stunning die-cast vehicles, planes and plastic model kits.

Comment

Awesome photo coverage Steve P !! I know this forum was the REAL reason you flew over to see the show

Comment

Thanks for the pics Steve!

Did Marklin have a booth?

Comment

• Steve P
                            Steve P commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Pete - I should be seeing them tomorrow. Work meetings have rightfully been taking up my days (Amazing stuff at LEGO and others today) so I escape into the model halls when I can between meetings. I plan to dive deep into the model train hall and diecast section of the model hall on Friday afternoon. There are 13 major convention halls on one site here.

The single largest exhibitor in the train hall. Some Marklin action for Pete...

Comment

Munekazu (Mooney) Takamura and yours truly getting the talk about the coolest JR offerings coming soon. Although I will miss the infinity receiver.

Comment

Working...
                            X