Sailplane Humor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sailplane Humor

Does anyone remember the animated cartoon about buying a 6m white sailplane that was online a few years or so back ?

I was trying to find it and I am guessing with all the revisions and changes to the website over the past few years it is not a thread that is available anymore.

If anyone has a copy of that can they post it ?

Many thanks,

Bob

This one Bob?

Comment

That is a good one, but no.

It was a modern animation, with 2 characters discussing why one would buy a new 6m sailplane.

Many thanks for posting this one.

Bob

Comment

Bob, are these the ones you were thinking of?

A discussion between two radio control thermal duration competition pilots.

A conversation between the CD and the Pilots at a thermal duration contest.

The conversation between a first time thermal duration competition and his timer.

A brief discussion between the CD and a new RC Pilot about Radio Controlled Cross-Country Soaring.
        Last edited by JimD; 01-17-2016, 11:02 AM.
        A Site for Soar Eyes

Comment

Hi Jim,

I think it was definitely related to those videos. I thought there was one about getting a new 6m white scale sailplane, but I may be mistaken. It was very similar to what you have shared though, these are wonderful. Thank you for sharing the links.

Bob

Comment

Bob,

The website, Xtranormal, that was the template for making these has been closed. Many of the videos apparently disappeared with the closing of that site, but a few were saved on other video sites like Vimeo. I found that one of the ones I posted links to was also saved on YouTube.

You are correct, because i remember the 6 meter sailplane one and the one bear says, "Did I mention that it is white?" So it followed these that I posted, but were uniquely different. Too bad, because as I remember, they were much funnier to us because they cover our area of interest.
            A Site for Soar Eyes

Comment

HI Jim,

That was the one. Sorry it isn't around anymore, it was very funny.

Thanks for the information and the others, they are excellent !

Bob

Comment

My favorite character. Why goofi cartoon no more on air nowadays.

Comment

Working...
                X