Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess who's on my Local News?

Steve P!!!!

At least he will be...I had the tube on and they had a teaser about what's coming up on the local 5 o'clock news and I heard a familiar voice, looked up and saw Steve!!!

And what was he selling Pete, Sailplanes or Toy's?

Jeremy and Ben
    SCCAAA TT TN

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss1 View Post
      And what was he selling Pete, Sailplanes or Toy's?

Jeremy and Ben
      SCCAAA TT TN
      He held up a picture of a model airplane and said...."This is not a drone!"

Comment

Further evidence of the decline of media.

It was likely a CNBC piece I did for Nightly Business Report on holiday sales. It's now making the rounds of local TV stations across the country.

We're about to take on all of the holiday "dangerous toy" lists that come out each year (and which don't amount to a hill of beans) as well as protecting the smaller UAS end of the drone debate. You'll be seeing more of me.
        Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve P View Post
          Further evidence of the decline of media.

It was likely a CNBC piece I did for Nightly Business Report on holiday sales. It's now making the rounds of local TV stations across the country.

We're about to take on all of the holiday "dangerous toy" lists that come out each year (and which don't amount to a hill of beans) as well as protecting the smaller UAS end of the drone debate. You'll be seeing more of me.
          Yep....that was what the story was about....and was on the local NBC affiliate.

Pete

Comment

Working...
          X