Revoc Covers, now there's no reason to delay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revoc Covers, now there's no reason to delay

Thanks to Steve P and his persuasive powers, Revoc has agreed to offer the Scale Soaring community a serious discount on protecting your investment.

Lets face it, we spend THOUSANDS of dollars on these scale ships, hundred of hours crafting them, only to quickly toss them into our cars and trailers wrapped in nothing more than on old stained blanket.
    Some guys at least go to the next level and strip the aluminum foil off their air conditioning ducts to at least give a little protection from chaffing. But for those who realize it takes only one incident to damage the smooth, sexy lines of our long winged beauties, here is the solution.

Once you own a set of these covers you will understand the value. Try for yourself.

Click the link above and select your model, color and any options your little heart desires. All at a 20% DISCOUNT.

Thanks for helping to put this together Steve.

Enjoy guys

CLICK THE AD BANNER AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE OR https://shop.revoc.eu
    DONT FORGET THE DISCOUNT CODE.

SOARING20
    Last edited by lenb; 05-05-2019, 04:36 PM.
    Len Buffinton
    Team Horizon Hobby

This is a great deal! I recently purchased a set of aluminum bags for my ASH-31 and I'm very happy with them. Revoc is great to deal with and shipping from Poland was less than a week!
    Jim

Comment

I don't see a link.
      Mark

Comment

Ad banner at top of page

Comment

So.....anyone else have issues with shipping? I bought a set for my ASH-31 and got notification that they would be delivered on the 22nd by the end of day.....they didn't show up and now the FedEx tracking number just says "picked up" "no scheduled delivery date"....I guess give it a couple more days before I start sending emails.....has anyone else had issues with getting their bags????
          TEAM GORGEOUS

Comment

I got some end of last year. No issues.

Steve K
            Steve K

Kremer Aerotowing Team

Comment

Just received my latest batch of covers from Revoc. Beautiful as usual. Now the planes will be protected from transportation rash
              Len Buffinton
              Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

FedEx is horrible in some areas. I'll never ship via FedEx and if I know before hand I'll just request UPS.
                Gunny
                Aviation Concepts rc

Comment

So.....got my bags for the ASH finally.......super nice....a bit disappointed that I didn’t get a bag for the turned up tips.....I ordered the “whole set” and assumed that would include a bag for the tips.....guess not! The kicker is that I got an email from FedEx that my “package” would be delivered “tomorrow”......the day after I got them! 🤪
                  TEAM GORGEOUS

Comment

Last week I received a set of Revoc bags for my KV 4.8 meter Ventus...very nice! They did not have my model in their data base and Florentina worked with me to get the proper measurements and kept me informed. Somewhat a complicated bag for the outer panel, with the winglets. I experienced prompt communication and production/shipping was quick. When I need more I will definitely consider them again.
                    Mark

Comment

i have a set on a blanik they are soo nice and smooth i may even try to fly with them on just in case i crash im sure they will protect it...............

Comment

I got some for my Airworld 5m ASW15. They are nice! Mine are lime green!

Comment

• ARUP
                          ARUP commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I went ahead and got bags for 6m ASH26! I'm going to try and fly it this summer.
                      Working...
                      X