German RC sailplane camp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• German RC sailplane camp

Segelflugmesse Schwabmunchen should be on every scale sailplane enthusiasts bucket list. 2015 just wrapped up and I'm sure there may be more specific reports from our friends across the pond but here is a link to the facebook page.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Tomahawk designs showed their new 1:3.5 all-moulded Wilga, smaller brother to their 1/3, and I'm sure there is a lot more to dig out.

You'll need to register with modellepilot.EU as a guest to get to the photo gallery. Look for the "gast" tab on the left side of the screen. You have to pay to have access to the full photo gallery and other areas

http://www.modellpilot.eu/segelflugm...muenchen-2015/

Enjoy.
    Last edited by Asher Carmichael; 07-29-2015, 11:33 PM.

Gliders, hawks, announcers, fireworks, more gliders, smoke, LEDs, night flying.... I think my head just exploded!

Comment

It was blocked out as our summer vacation plans until I went a got a new job!

My friend Bogo from Slovenia sent me these photos. The kind of toys and people with which we like to associate! It will happen in 2016...

Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

Comment

more pics from schwabmunchen

Comment

Working...
        X