Cool Vintage Kaiser Ka-3 Flight Video At Sky High Aerotow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Vintage Kaiser Ka-3 Flight Video At Sky High Aerotow

Here's another cool video I just finished of Barry Finch's 1:3 Kaiser Ka-3 (Ka-1?) Rhonlaus glider flying at the 2017 Sky High aerotow in Muncy, PA, USA. A rare and classic design by R. Kaiser of Schleicher GmbH. Cameras were Mobius action cams taped to various parts of the airframe. Editing and color grading finished in Final Cut Pro at the luxurious Radio Carbon Art studios here in central PA. Be sure to subscribe to my Youtube channel and watch all the other films and how-to video previews I post.
    Paul Naton
    Radio Carbon Art Productions
    R/C Soaring Training Videos
    R/C soaring, rc glider, and rc sailplane training, instructional and entertainment videos, DVDs and downloads for the model rc airplane glider pilot.

http://www.radiocarbonart.com/ This channel is a collection of trailers, previews and assorted clips from Radio Carbon Art's large collection of training and entertainment films for the R/C soaring pilot and enthusiast. For more information and to purchase our glider training DVDs and Digital Video Downloads, please visit our web site at http://www.radiocarbonart.com Paypal and credit cards accepted and we ship world-wide. Professional rc soaring pilot and videographer Paul Naton and his company Radio Carbon Art Productions have been producing specialty model aviation films since 1998. The training programs and soaring films are sold direct and through dealers world-wide. Contact us if you have any questions or comments.

pnaton is a member of Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

That's a nice glider, is that the one Ali Machinchy onced owned?
    SCCAAA TT TN

Comment

yes it is,.
      Len Buffinton
      Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

Working...
      X