Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shout Out to Marc Beaupre at ScaleSailplaneKits.com!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shout Out to Marc Beaupre at ScaleSailplaneKits.com!

About four years ago I ordered the plans for Chris Williams 1/3.5 scale Slingsby Sedbergh T21b, but I wasn't in a position then to actually build it, so the plans were safely stored until such a time came that I was. Well, that time has come, and with it came an order placed to Marc Beaupre at ScaleSailplaneKits.com, and orders for wood from National Balsa and Aircraft Spruce.

Yesterday I received my order from Marc, and it's beautiful! He was even kind enough to laser cut a sheet of ply with all the required gussets to save me the time and effort of having to cut them myself.

Thank you Marc for such great service!

I haven't fully decided yet whether or not I'll do a build thread on it, but I'm sure I'll make posts asking questions and looking for help as I go.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	01d4df32cf02ba0382d6105adf6705bbf954edce87.jpg Views:	1 Size:	51.6 KB ID:	18645
    Click image for larger version  Name:	019f4ab0b068cc06fbdb0365f618ed712a25c12d98.jpg Views:	1 Size:	60.8 KB ID:	18646Click image for larger version  Name:	01e085c6ccead4103e6c28fe46552a75ab4f942dca.jpg Views:	1 Size:	35.6 KB ID:	18647
    [B]"I have not yet begun to procrastinate!"[/B] -- [B][I]Geoff Painter[/I][/B]

Marcs a good friend of the forums and a great guy in general. We'll miss going up and visiting him this year since the aerotow in Vermont has been canceled.
    Len Buffinton
    Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

Wow! Nice parts and what a nice gift of gussets! You will use them and then some!

Comment

Thanks for the shout out!
        We will miss seeing all our friends this year also. The Vermont September Soar turned out to be quite the event.

Comment

Working...
        X