Aerotowing In Fallbrook CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aerotowing In Fallbrook CA

Happy New Year to All. We started the new year right with a small aerotow at the Palomar RC Fliers field in Fallbrook CA. This is how the year is supposed to start.
    Jim Gallacher

Hi Jim,
    And I suppose the weather was warm??
    It was about 40 degrees here today.
    LEN
    Len Buffinton
    Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

Hi Len
      It was about 70 deg with a light breeze from the north east (from the desert). Thermal and some wave to about 1500'. But we suffer for our hobby.
      Jim

Comment

• Scottchman
        Scottchman commented
        Editing a comment
        Happy New Year from Arizona, some nice Thermals the last few Days!

We aerotowed the last two days of 2015 and now we have aerotowed every day of 2016 so far. Just got to keep it up.
      Jim

Comment

We are still towing every Thursday - Sunday with an E-Flite Carbon Cub and a Multiplex Mentor. With that combo we tow sailplanes up to 7#. Still having fun. The Palomar RC Flyers club's spring Aerotow will be Saturday April 9th. All are welcome, we will have tow planes for the big guys for this event. See you there.
        Jim Gallacher

Comment

More towing at the Palomar RC Fliers field in Fallbrook CA. Great thermals in 72 deg weather.

Comment

Awwww.... rub it in why don't ya! I wish I were there gettin' some flights done!

Comment

Saturday and Sunday we had a club member bring out a 9.5 meter EB-25 to the Palomar RC Fliers field. Launched with it's onboard power. Stayed up for 1-2 hours.
              Jim
              Last edited by jgallacher; 02-29-2016, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X