2015 NARCA Aerotow, Huntsville Alabama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 NARCA Aerotow, Huntsville Alabama

Well, I may as well get the ball rolling, just one week away gentlemen, so get your maintenance schedules completed on your gliders and tugs
    I will arrive Thursday by midday, I guess we will park trailers and vehicles as we did last year!

Jeremy and Ben
    SCCAAA TT TN

Jeremy... what hotel? An Enquiring mind wants to know! Thanks ol' buddy!

Comment

I have been planning on coming, but not sure if I will be able to make it now, as I am traveling to Montclair, NJ, for my Uncles funeral this week...they are also planning a service here in St. Louis for him. As he once said..."Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours!"
      Pete

Comment

Sorry to hear that Pete, but hope you still can make it!

Jeremy and Ben
        SCCAAA TT TN

Comment

Hey, ya'll!

We have a couple of discounted rooms left for the Huntsville Aerotow. If you still need a room, please let me know by Tuesday at the latest so I can cancel the ones that we don't need. Thank you and see you soon!

Swiss Miss aka Janet aka Saint Janet, the Patron Saint of Aerotowing

Comment

Thanks Janet. I told Jeremy to put my name on one with 2 twins or queens and an option for a roll-a-way.
            Looking like we'll have a good turnout. Weather looks good and a lot of people say they're ready to fly!
            Looking forward to seeing everyone.
            Asher

Comment

NARCA 2015 here I am.

Comment

And thanks, Turbine, for another awesome demo of the 40% EMS EDF Ventus 2cx. a fun day of flying despite the marginal conditions. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Comment

Thanks once again Asher and NARCA club for putting on such a great aero tow. Had a wonderful time catching up with friends and meeting new people as well as flying between rain showers. Better weather next year… ;-)

Comment

Hey guys I just now found this thread. Better late than never! I posted all of mine and Michael's pics on the Events forum thread. http://forum.scalesoaring.com/forum/...sville-al-2015

Comment

Well after unloading a trailer full of planes and catching up at the shop, this is the first chance I have had to post something. Despite the weather, I do believe everyone enjoyed the weekend. it was my first event that I never flew a glider but towed any time someone needed a tug, along with Asher and Snatch, even Chris did some tows with the Decathlon. Most of the work was done by the Decathlon and for the smaller stuff the Electric Porter. When the weather broke on Sunday we spooled up the Turbo Porter by request of George Epps and may I mention that it was the first time for a Turbine to be flown at Epps Airpark, thats 2 for 2, Max was the first to get a tow to 1200 feet, earlier that morning I towed Snatch up to 250 feet when we hit the ceiling Thanks to the Tim and the NARCA club for hosting us once again and Rick for cooking our daily lunch and of course all you flyers for making the trip despite the forcast.

This event gets the SCCStamp of approval.

Jeremy and Ben
                      SCCAAA TT TN

Comment

Working...
                      X