• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flying the ASH 31 today

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3440.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	108.6 KB
ID:	27773 Stephane is up in the Minnesota area for the upcoming Sled Works Aerotow as well as work business. His meeting got postponed until tomorrow so he texted me last night that he had some time to kill but most importantly, he had a trailer for of airplanes as well as the new ASH 31.

I invited him and Kevin K to my private airstrip at my house and he and Kevin showed up at 12:30. We flew and flew the snot out of that ship. With Stephane having us on a buddy box, all was well "just in case".

The ship handles nicely and takes all the rudder you can give her. My wife ran out onto the runway and snapped this picture with her iPhone.

What a great day. What started out as a cloudy morning with light rain turned out to a day with blue skies and almost wind.

Thanks Stephane for a great day of flying!

Tim

It has been a pleasure to spend quality time with you, Kevin and you wife today, what an amazing place you have, I want to get adopted!
    Stéphane
    Horizon Hobby Team Member

Comment

Welcome to Tim's Dr. Dolittle ranch...an amazing 340 acres of wild life habitat...hard to believe till you see it...Tim and his wife have spent over a decade building and assembling more and more land to their kingdom...mild blowing...
      Thank you Stephane for an amazing day of flying with the ASH-31 an amazing sailplane...everyone should have one...
      Off to Owatonna tomorrow...

Comment

Working...
      X