No announcement yet.

Flying in Salem CT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish I had a few pictures to share from yesterday.

It was a fun day. Glad I could come and get some towing practice in.......thank you to the brave sailplane pilots that let me tow them........the Bidule is just fantastic.

I did change out the prop on it to try and it didn't seem to perform as well as previously.....back to the Mejzlik !

Looking forward to the next time we can get together and get some flying in.

Bob

Comment

I must resist the temptation to use my Administrator password to change someone's user name from lenb to Orville Redenbacher.
      Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

Comment

Now that's funny!!!
        Len Buffinton
        Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

Flying flying flying!!!!

Saturday Sept 5th at Salem field..... Come on out and join the fun this Labor Day weekend!
          Len Buffinton
          Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

Oh hell yes! I'll bring the salt and melted butter. Unless you prefer carmel?

May also require a stop at Flanders Bake Shop!?!?!?
            Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

Comment

Count me in........I'll bring the Bidule along with my sailplanes and lend a hand with towing services.

Comment

Muzzy for tow's? That works

Len Buffinton
                Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

I'm hoping to be there Saturday.
                  Nodd - Chris Evans

Comment

Steve, you know how I love those cinnamon ones ! The glazed ones (any shape or size) also work pretty darn well also !

Free tows for you all day my friend

Comment

I'm planning on showing up tomorrow. My van is busted so I'll have to take the little car. Foamies only for me. Better then nothing

Edit: amazing what can fit in little Kia.....Schweizer is in! See you in the morning

Petr
                      Last edited by stihac; 09-05-2015, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Lunch break!

Saturday afternoon at Salem -- looks about as busy as some formal aerotow events!!!!

Comment

What a great day. Len and bob: thanks for the tows. To The rest of you, thanks for friendship.

Comment

It was great to see everyone today. Thanks for the tows, and an awesome lunch! Always a good time in Salem.

Petr

Comment

Yeah why do I feel like I was just at a big aerotow event? I'm really very fortunate having you guys to hang with, something I totally do not take for granted. You folks rock.
                              Nodd - Chris Evans

Comment

Great day in Salem today.

Lots of flying and ridiculous lift. Thanks for everyone who showed up and thanks to Bobs Deli once again for feeding the entire crew.

Lift was so good I even flew the Arcus for almost and hour!!! Imagine that.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1582.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	3476 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1584.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	3477
                                Len Buffinton
                                Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

• Xroadie
                                  Xroadie commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Looks like another reason to install a flux capacitor on my Sprinter
                              Working...
                              X