No announcement yet.

Flying in Salem CT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secret weapon - I didn't use it in Cumby 'cause I wasn't flying my radio - should have shared. Have been saving a box of hand warmers but after a 45 minute search of the house I'm pretty sure they are in a very safe place...

Comment

• Looks like Saturday may be the winner? 25-30 is a bit tough even for the diehards.

Eagerly waiting Steve's final weather report and decision
      Len Buffinton
      Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

• Steve P
        Steve P commented
        Editing a comment
        S A T U R D A Y! No way, Friday.

• Burrrrrrrrrrr!
      Gunny
      Aviation Concepts rc

Comment

• Saturday is the day.
        I'll be there early to take advantage of the crisp cool and calm weather. Looks to be a nice day, any moisture is now forecasted to be well into the night.
        Come on out and fly. Maybe we will do pizza for lunch or something like that. I hear the Turkey pizza is good... JK

See you there, and no BS excuses allowed....
        Len Buffinton
        Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

• See you there, and no BS excuses allowed....

Yes Sir!

Comment

• Nimbus 4 and the Bidule Tow Plane are packed and ready to roll. See you all in the morning!
            Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

Comment

• heading out about 8, see you guys there.

Looking to have a great day with my brand new sailplane!!!!!!

Len Buffinton
              Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

• The newest new one, that’s which new one.

Comment

• Looking at the AccuWeather forecast...28 degrees now going up to 46 by 2:00pm...partly sunny all day with steady 6mph breeze out of the south all day.

To all you Turkey Towees and towers...please take pictures...and post them!!!

Bumburs and Stewart have excuses???
                A Site for Soar Eyes

Comment

• The faithful started rolling in at 8am and 24 degrees. 40:1 redline mix makes a quick fire-starter. Tow planes and sailplanes ready to go!
                  Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

Comment

• Getting continually warmer, mix of clouds and blue. Moved the fire over to the flight line for quick-warm-ups.

Comment

• Looks like a blast! Stay warm!
                      Kevin K

Kremer Aerotowing Team

Comment

• So...Stewart is there but Bumbers is not...so no BS excuses, just B excuses!!!
                        A Site for Soar Eyes

Comment

• Ok- that was a helluva great day of flying! I don’t think i’ve ever flown that much. Must have been over 20 tows. And, to stand next to a raging fire while flying... wow, just great.

Thanks Steve and Scott for all the tows. Have a great winter everyone.

Comment

• T-HEVY survives yet another season. It's been a real privilege flying with you folks, looking forward to doing so again next year.
                            Nodd - Chris Evans

Comment

Working...
                            X