No announcement yet.

Flying in Salem CT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made it and just pulled in ... Cloudy skies no rain .

Matt

Comment

• Okay new RC sport... cloud dodging... fun fun.

Thanks for the tows Bob & great to see everyone.
      Nodd - Chris Evans

Comment

• ya another fun filled day..., yes great to see everyone again and thanks for the tows and lunch Bob! super appreciated.....those fast low clouds were a hoot. The Cirrus V tail got a work out!

Last edited by hello82; 08-21-2016, 12:37 AM.

Comment

• Great time at the field today, pretty good lift at times. The clouds were low, then high, then low, then fast moving, then changing direction. Whew, lots of flying!!
          Thanks for the tows Bob, and for lunch!!
          Len Buffinton
          Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

• A fun day...the sky was changing fast many times and was great to fly through.

Had a blast towing today......thanks to all the brave sailplane pilots that let me tow them !

Comment

• Round out the summer flying season with a day at the field...

Saturday I'll be towing in Salem, come on out and get some lift.

Len

Len Buffinton
              Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

• ><> ><> ><>
                Three day fishing trip this weekend otherwise I'd be all over this. Have fun guys.
                Nodd - Chris Evans

Comment

• Muzzies and I will be there!
                  Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

Comment

• No----No muzzy for me. Thank you though.

That kills me to say.

Len Buffinton
                    Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

• OMG! Breaking up with your favorite pastry?! Are you going back on the bikini contest circuit?
                      Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

Comment

• I'm in......see you all Saturday morning........I'll plan on being there early.

Comment

• I'm hoping to make it too!

Comment

• Count me in! I need some experience battling the corn!

-Dan

Comment

• Stew2
                              Stew2 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Let's hope there are no battles and instead just good work on controlled descent!!

• Nice day flying with everyone!
                            High complete cloud cover with lower clouds passing through gave us a nice day of light winds and scratchy lift.
                            Thanks for the tows Stew and Bob. Thanks again Bob for the sandwich, softdrink, and cake!!!

Comment

• It was great seeing everyone yesterday.
                              We had 9 or 10 guys there flying sailplanes all day. Lift was light at times so the tow pilots got a ton of practice landing over the corn.
                              Scot managed to obtain a new nickname........ "The Farmer" for bringing in a complete 14' cornstalk complete with corn and roots on the end of the tow line.. I don't think the Bidule even knew it snagged it.

Thanks for the tows guys, and thanks for lunch Bob.

Len
                              Len Buffinton
                              Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

Working...
                              X