Fun Fly at Clover Creek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun Fly at Clover Creek

I decided to return to Clover Creek after being there just 2 weeks ago, Janet came along with me and loved every minute of it, having a pool by the house sure helped after the heat of the day. The local TV Station turned up on Sunday for a small story, you will notice we did a little towing using the Turbo Porter and the Antares. You can see only one spoiler deployed on the Antares

http://www.wbbjtv.com/2016/09/25/clo...al-fun-fly-in/

Jeremy and Ben
    SCCAAA TT TN
    Last edited by Swiss1; 09-26-2016, 04:04 PM.

Next time I see you, I will be asking for your autograph. Did you sleep better in the bunk house without Kevin waking up on the hour to use the biffy and having Pete snore all night long? Great that you were able to return and fly there Jeremy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosquito View Post
      Did you sleep better in the bunk house without Kevin waking up on the hour to use the biffy and having Pete snore all night long?
      That wasn't me snoring....I had in ear plugs...I didn't hear a thing

Yes....we'll need to get Jeremies autograph! He and the Turbo Porter seamed to be the stars of the show...glad you had a good time!

Comment

Jeremy want a cracker? He 'parroted' what John said on the TV screen.

Comment

Originally posted by ARUP View Post
          Jeremy want a cracker? He 'parroted' what John said on the TV screen.
          You should have heard the whole interview, it was at least 2 minutes long and they cut it to that!
          We are thinking of being a comedy act at RC Events "John and Jeremy up the Creek"

Jeremy and Ben
          SCCAAA TT TN

Comment

Jeremy, it sure looks like y'all had a lot of fun! Clover Creek is a great venue.

Comment

Working...
            X