Aerotowing at Joe Nall 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aerotowing at Joe Nall 2016

Hi guy's I just returned home after several sun filled days at Joe Nall SC along with my friend Tim who is getting back into the flying scene. If you have never been to the event, you must go at least once, there is nothing else like it. On our first day we hung around with our friends from Horizon including being invited for Dinner with all the Team members, as they flew a few of the new Timber's right at the waters edge. Even Missie Anderson was there with her husband, she just can't get away, she promised to visit us all at the Horizon event next month. Anyway, day 2 we assembled the Turbo Porter and the Antares and David Payne and myself demonstrated aerotowing for the crowd, we were well received and were constantly asked a lot of questions, so a very worthwhile exercise. Some of you know Christian Luginger who I first met last year at this very event when he flew his EDF Ventus, he came by late Friday and between us we struck up a conversation with an official about having an aerotow event at this sight, which had been done before but fell by the wayside. He was open to the idea if we could come up with a clear date on the calendar, so stay tuned! Last but not least we got to handle and use the new Spektrum DX20, it's very well put together and feels good especially the very precise gimbals, and to answer a certain Doctor's question if it is suited for the stick pinching pilot versus myself a thumbs guy, that is a categorical YES to either style! We have them on order and expect to see them by the time we meet at the Horizon event, and that is straight from Chris Hune

Jeremy and Ben
    SCCAAA TT NT

And best of all you got to see me

Comment

Working...
    X