Problem with Power Box Sensor Switch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Power Box Sensor Switch?

Guys, I was replacing the elevator servos in my Pegasus tug. While doing that, I also unplugged several of the servo extensions and other wires in the center of the fuse to try and make the "snakes nest" of wires a bit neater. I unplugged the PB Sensor Switch, reran several wires, and plugged the switch back into the side of the PB Royal RRS unit. Before the "improvement" all worked properly, but now, the switch will only turn on the #2 battery, not #1. I've no idea what I've done to screw this up, but hoping one of you may have had a similar issue---that you corrected. The plug on the ribbon cable of the switch looks perfect, and per the manual, the cable exits the top side of the plug. Thoughts?

Email the guys at Power Box. It's been my experience they've been really good at getting back to you right away.
    I have moved on from Power Box so I have little to offer other than that.
    Len Buffinton
    Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

Len, thanks for the good advice. My good friend Gene Cope has access to a brand new switch that I can use to see if that is the issue. If it is, I'll replace the switch, if not---well we will try to cross that bridge then.

Larry

Comment

Working...
      X