Name:	IMG_0153.JPG
Views:	224
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	18381Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0154.JPG
Views:	230
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	18380 Guys,

I picked up these very cheap sleeping bags from Walmart that fit my Bidule 170 wings very nicely. They are $8.97 a piece. They do carry smaller and larger bags but this worked out well in that these were the cheapest they sell. Each bag has a zipper along the side. I sewed on Velcro at the ends to button them up nicely. They are heavily padded and make for good protection. You would be hard pressed to make your own for cheaper than this. And, during those cold rain days at flying events, pull the wings out and snuggle up!

Tim

Originally posted by Mosquito View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0152.PNG
Views:	232
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	18382Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0153.JPG
Views:	224
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	18381Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0154.JPG
Views:	230
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	18380 Guys,

I picked up these very cheap sleeping bags from Walmart that fit my Bidule 170 wings very nicely. They are $8.97 a piece. They do carry smaller and larger bags but this worked out well in that these were the cheapest they sell. Each bag has a zipper along the side. I sewed on Velcro at the ends to button them up nicely. They are heavily padded and make for good protection. You would be hard pressed to make your own for cheaper than this. And, during those cold rain days at flying events, pull the wings out and snuggle up!

Tim
    I'm sure you'll look precious when snuggled up in your wing bags

Jeremy and Ben
    SCC AAA TT TN

Comment

Brilliant. And hilarious.

i suppose they help keep your tug aloft ?

Phil

Comment

'Warm Weather Sleeping Bag'... in other words... sleep on them not in them! Good way to re-purpose a useless(?) item!

Comment

Working...
        X