Lily Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lily Camera

Cool new way to video your next scale aerotow event.
    The world's first true flying camera.

Stephane, speachless....

Should do pretty cool video Mike, you are right!
    Stéphane
    Horizon Hobby Team Member

Comment

The battery will power the unit for 20 minutes, it is not removable from the hull and it takes 2 hrs to charge! I will watch the development of this and wait for version 2 or 3 at least. They are accepting payment for delivery in 2016!

Jeremy and Ben
      SCC AAA TT

Comment

Top seed is 25mph........

Comment

Horizon Hobby is taking pre-orders for their Blade Chroma. Fully loaded is $1300. Would seem to be much more versatile than the Lily.

Comment

I sent an email to the Lily brand 3 weeks ago, asking the question if one was to order a pre-production model for $500 (money goes to manufacturing costs they say) and the product did not come to market, would I be returned my payment! As of this moment I have had no response, makes me a little nervous

Jeremy and Ben
            SCC AAA TT

Comment

Well, another 3 weeks and still no answer! We used the Chroma 1080 at the Horizon Aerotow, and retrieved 4 planes that went down in the corn, as well as gathering video for Stephane to edit, and I'm very impressed! Just yesterday I used the follow me and track me feature and it works well. We will use this feature when driving through the Sod Farm on Sunday to go and do some towing, we will report back.

Jeremy and Ben
              SCC AAA TT TN
              Last edited by Swiss1; 06-27-2015, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X