Milwaukee M12 driver

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milwaukee M12 driver

Guys, Bought a M-12 Milwaukee electric screwdriver a few days ago. So far I love it. I'd like to find a 1/4" drill chuck that will fit into the 1/4" hex chuck it came with. Does anyone know of a source for one of these? I'd use it to drill small holes in models. I have a set of hex-drive drill bits, but as you likely know, they only go down to 1/16" diameter drill bit. I'd like to be able to use my numbered drill bits that have a normal round shank.

Thanks,
    Larry Fitch

Larry, Grainger has a wide selection, also, just google "chuck for drill"

https://www.grainger.com/product/42W...170610005907:s
    Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

Len,As usual, very helpful. Thanks a lot.
      Larry

Comment

Got the few pieces I ordered thru Amazon, and I couldn't be happier. I really like this little tool. The chuck I ordered holds my "60" drill bit nice and straight--all is good.

Comment

Which one did you order?
          I could use one .
          Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

Len, I got a Neiko 1/4" chuck for about $10.00, a set of Tekton nut drivers (US and Metric) and a 3-piece set of extensions by Panovo. They all seem to work great so far. Total price just beat the $25.00 minimum for Prime, so all is good. My old Snapon 1/4" drive socket set has been my favorite modeling tools for a long time for fasteners, but this power setup may take over as #1, and I can drill small holes! We'll see.

Larry Fitch

Comment

Working...
            X