• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site upgrade for speed and security

If you have any issues shoot me a PM.
    Thanks,
    Brad

Wow....that was tough....took 5 times to get this thread started......I would finish and hit "Post Reply" and.....nothing.....after I re-entered all of the text twice I started to copy it so I could just paste it back into the text editor....
    ​What ended up working was to get it all set and wait for it to autosave and then refresh the page and choose "load autosave" and then when I hit the "Post Reply" button it worked.

​This was done in the latest version of Windblows Explorer....
    TEAM GORGEOUS

Comment

Try Firefox or Chrome browsers to see if it's any better and let us know. Just like cars, unfortunately, we can be considered beta testers here, best to always have the last year made as most bugs worked out. Some of these teething pains we are going through are on first release of all new version of vBulletin 5.
      Cheers, Thompson
      Klassische Segelflugzeuge

Comment

How about instead of me downloading and using a different program just for here we get this one to work with all of the browsers out there? I read and belong to 8 different forums and this is the only that gives me problems with both Safari and Explorer........so if all the others can work why can't this one?
        TEAM GORGEOUS

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ........just now when I tried to post the last comment the site threw an "error" box at me for a word that wasn't even in my post! This is on the latest version of Safari.......
          TEAM GORGEOUS

Comment

Hey Tom, Thompson.
            I sent Brad a note about this issue too. Lets see if its something in the update files.
            Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

I agree, this should totally work on all browsers and platforms. I'll try it tonight on my iPad v1, iPhone 6S Plus in earliest and latest versions of iOS and see if I can beat it up proper.
              Cheers, Thompson

ps Firefox released their iOS app recently, works good.

Comment

Thanks Len lenb !

Comment

The other bug I wanted Brad to review was if I log in with www.scalesoaring.com I recieve a Critical Error in the little login box. If I log in using scalesoaring.com (sans www) it works fine.

Comment

Working...
                  X