Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I reply to messages?

How do I reply to messages in my inbox?

I do not find the process intuitively obvious, but I click on the message subject "RE:Blah-Blah-Blah" and that brings me to the string of correspondences. At the bottom of that screen it says "Write Something" so I do, as my reply... There may be a "correct: way to do it, but I don't know it if there is. Hope that helps,

Scot

Comment

John,

Scot is correct,
      If you are in the "INBOX PREVIEW" you will see the words "SEE MORE" under the message. Click on that to see the entire message.

Above the message there is a the senders Avatar with his name. You will also see the subject title in BLUE, click on that for the reply box to show.

Len
      Len Buffinton
      Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

JohnC, think of it like an email account, first you open it to see the list of new email messages (or in this case private messages), then you click on the title of the message and it opens up an looks exactly like the regular forum format. At this point, you respond just like making a forum post.

Basically a two step process

When you see that you have a message, click on the message button at the top of the forum page. Then click on the "title" of the message from the sender. At that point it will make sense...I had the same problem when I first started using this new forum format. I was trying to respond from the first section that opens and there was no way to do that. I finally realized that it was just the preview (like email) and I needed to do the second step of opening the actual message.

Hope this helps, once I figured it out I realized that it really is pretty simple to use.
        A Site for Soar Eyes

Comment

Thanks everyone, got it sorted.

Comment

Try new member from GB
            John

Comment

Working...
            X