Test - learning to post

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test - learning to post

Hi. I'm a long time reader of the site but this is my first attempt at a post.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180405_111031116.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	243.9 KB
ID:	25132

Success! Nice sailplane.
    Team JR Air ............You can't buy happiness. But, you can buy a sailplane and that's pretty darn close.

Comment

Great job,
      You even sized the photo so you can click on it and expand it... BRAVO

Welcome
      Len Buffinton
      Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

Hey, is that you John? If so IIRC Gene told me you had a new Ka-8...looks good!
        Mark

Comment

Looks like you have it figured out. I expect continuous updates now,

Comment

Yes, Mark, it's John in San Antonio. The sailplane in the picture is a 1/3 scale K8c from the Island Models short kit. 5 meters and 20lbs. It had it's first four flights this past Thursday.

Comment

Glad to see you've joined. Sorry I missed your TD contest. I suppose Gene told you why. I've only flown twice since the first of the year. Hoping I'll be better by mid summer. Surgery scheduled for 4/25/18. Flew my little Phoenix 3.5 meter Ka-8 five times on it's maiden day. Hooked some good thermals too.
              Mark

Comment

• ARUP
                ARUP commented
                Editing a comment
                What is this .... 'surgery for scale soaring members year'? I have to get my 'work' done in May!

• Mark9
                Mark9 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yep, hurts to look up...kind of puts a damper on flying.Hope the fix works!
            Working...
            X