Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to fill in personal location details under avatar.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to fill in personal location details under avatar.

I'm new to these forums. I have been active on other radio control forums for a long time, but I cannot find out how to post my location details under my avatar. I have filled in my details on my Profile , but it does not show at a post.
    Advice please?

Hi Jim

Thanks for joining the group.
    If you click on your name, it should bring you to a page where you can choose options and fill in your information. If there is any additional issues, email me directly at Lbuff1@comcast.net
    Len Buffinton
    Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

Jim, you are not doing anything wrong because location is not listed for anyone. It would be helpful to see this information but our current forum software settings do not do this. There may be a forum software option to allow this that can be turned on so I will need to check with our forum guru to see if it is possible.
      A Site for Soar Eyes

Comment

Oohh! I see. Sorry about that; beginners ignorance.
        On a couple of the other forums, I have found that it useful to know a participants geographic location. But not necessary, needless to say.
        Thanks JimD.

Comment

• JimD
          JimD commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree, will check with our forum guy to see if our software has an option to show this.

Hmm ,

Never noticed it was gone. Let's see what we can do about that.

Len Buffinton
        Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

Working...
        X