Windy Ridge Aerotow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeff Sir,
    You have once again elevated yourself and now rein " Photographer Supreme Exceptional Alamondo Magnificente" Translated that's " Pretty darn great"
    Thank you again for all the time and effort it takes to do what you do. We are a fortunate group to have you document these events.

The shot of Scot's Bidule transforming into a retractable gear tug is special.
    Len
    Len Buffinton
    Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

Who says Gunny's brakes don't work with retracts!! Ok, so I only got 1 cycle of the retracts, but those are just details!! The Bidule has since been "improved" and is back in service.

Jeff,

Can't praise you enough for what you add to the events with the photography. It takes a unique sort to be willing and able to work life through a view finder. A given talent that we are lucky to have in the crowd!! Thanks so much. Due to your work, we all get to relive the aerotows whenever we want to and what a fantastic motivator for the next one.

Thanks is not enough, but it will be where we start!!

See you at the next one!

Scot

Comment

Thank you very much for the accolades, kind words and positive reinforcement! It definitely keeps me going knowing the shots are appreciated and the ones I pick are what people enjoy.

Conio, your question on the Bidule gear shots, how did I know.... Make sure the razor saw is put back in the field box before lunch is done... Just kidding. At LEAST 85% "Right Place, Right Time". Most of the shots got deleted. Only had the first one and one in progress posted but Scot and I think Len saw the whole group of about 20+ shots of the entire event from breakaway, to roll out, to standstill. It showed how things went incredibly smooth and how Scot's piloting skill kept the Bidule level on the nose wheel and tail. I'm sure the glider mentality of "Fly it to a Stop" paid off big time in this case.

Jeff

Comment

Jeff I can't say anything more than has already been said, great work, thank you. Financially we did pass the break-even point for the event and put a little money in the bank for the club so as far as I'm concerned, it was a success. Gary, the landowner, wants to build a tow plane using chrome-moly tubing for the fuse and a built-up balsa wing. He's researching that now. We appreciate the great support of the scale soaring community.
          Jim

Comment

Working...
          X