CVRC Visalia Aero Tow schedule for 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CVRC Visalia Aero Tow schedule for 2016

This May 20 through 22, 2016 will be the 15th annual Spring Aero Tow. At the Fall Aero Tow, October 14 through 16, 2016 we are going to celebrate 100 aero tow events at this field since November 2001. Come join the fun.

The field will be available by Thursday for towing and other general flying of tow planes, sailplanes and electrics. Camping and motor homes are welcome, though we have no hookups. Lunch available Friday and Saturday. Entry is $30 (the same as it has been since 2001) Tug pilots get free entry. Everyone welcome so bring the family. Dogs must be on a leash.

For the location of the field go to our club web site cvrcsoaring.com, or Google "cvrc flying field, avenue 320, visalia, ca".

See you there!!

Contact me for more information
    Chris Pratt
    559-300-2611
    cmesoar@sbcglobal.net

I may have to make the journey out there for another one! I remember when John Derstine and I came out for one of the first ones 15 years ago!! It was a great trip

Pete

Comment

Also, if you are going to be in the Visalia area we have monthly aero tows every third Friday and Saturday of the month weather permitting
      If you want to be on the Monthly aero tow email list, or the Annual Aero Tow list send an email to me at cmesoar@sbcglobal.net.

Chris Pratt

Comment

Originally posted by Xroadie View Post
        I may have to make the journey out there for another one! I remember when John Destine and I came out for one of the first ones 15 years ago!! It was a great trip

Pete
        Yes, I remember too. I still tell the tale of John's Swift with all of the aileron hinges broken loose making a great flapping noise as it passed overhead.
        I also remember handing all of my loose items to you while I climbed into the cockpit of an ASK21 for a free ride at Elmira in 2000.
        It would be great to see you again.

Chris

Comment

Planning to attend the fall event. See everyone at the field on Friday.

Tom
          Tom

Comment

Working...
          X