No announcement yet.

2015 SeptemberSoar Treffen Aerotow Vermont, Sept 17-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome Jeff! Absolutely beautiful photography, really captures the event. Nice tribute to the Topaz as the lead photo, such a gorgous sailplane. I already found a few that will work great for a new forum background! Thank you.
    Cheers, Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff D View Post
      Need to fly more and take less shots. This one's a record!
      Jeff
      I know what you mean Jeff.....I have gotten to the point where I don't want to bring my camera rig to an event. I either go to shoot or I go to fly. I don't really like trying to do both. If I shoot, I miss the great lift and If I fly, I miss the great shots! Another thing is...I love digital, but in the old days....I shots 15 or 20 rolls of film at an event and I was done....it all went to the photo lab....now I have to go home and sit in front of the computer for hours on end, editing, color correcting, cropping and on and on......I am very good at Photoshop, but really dislike going through a 1000 photos. When I worked for Boeing I'd shoot a couple thousand photos, then come back to the office and give my camera cards to the editors and they did all that...I was spoiled LOL

Great photos BTW!!!

Pete

Comment

I see in Jeff's great photos a Decathlon that looks to be electric.......anybody have the details on that model?

Pete

Comment

great stuff again jeff...you captured some cool moments, with planes, clouds, sky, people, food, and pets, and the combinations of them all... and love the black and whites too!!!

hope you are catching up on some flying...thanks for taking the time to shoot

matt

Comment

As always Jeff you do a fantastic job I enjoyed watching it.
            Again some really nice shots and I love the pet Photo also.
            Gunny
            Aviation Concepts rc

Comment

Congratulations to the Green Mountain Thermal Corps on another successful event and for great coverage in AMA magazine. A very good piece of promotion for our end of the hobby!

Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

Comment

Yes,great promotion and Thank You AVP Peter Galligan for the coverage.

Comment

Working...
                X