NARCA 2016 Aerotow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NARCA 2016 Aerotow

Here it is, what you all have been waiting for............the 2016 NARCA Aerotow date!!!!!

October 6-9th.

Save up!
    Attached Files

We will be there

Jeremy and Ben
    SCCAAA TT TN

Comment

It's on my calendar.

Comment

Would not miss it.

Comment

I've been away from the site for quite a while. I've been dealing with my parents this year and have not even flown ANYTHING since December of last year.

We had to put my dad in a nursing home because my mom has pancreatic cancer and can no longer care for him. It has been very stressful lately but I am very much looking forward to spending time with you guys.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Tim, count on us if you need help setting up. Looking forward to it as always and hope to have a few new faces join us!

Jeremy and Ben
            SCCAAA TT TN

Comment

I'm coming again! Wouldn't miss it. I can help with set-up etc. so just ask. Prayers with you and yours, Tim.

Comment

OK Gentlemen, just one week away so prepare your Gliders and Tow Planes. Weather is looking great with temps in the mid 80s and sunshine, so no excuses.
                I will arrive by 1pm Wednesday with Snatch to help setup and assemble some planes. I'm bringing the 100cc Decathlon and the Turbine PC-6, also the Electric PC-6 for the smaller stuff. If anyone needs anything from our shop let me know, I will bring along some stuff for sale depending on how much extra space I have.
                Looking forward to seeing all of you there.

Jeremy and Ben
                SCCAAA TT TN
                Last edited by Swiss1; 09-30-2016, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Yeehaw! Let's do this! Can't wait to fly with you guys again.

Hey Michael, what kind of cool gliders are you bringing this year?

Comment

Just had a text from Christian, he's arriving Thursday evening and bringing the RV. Burt and Michael are coming so we should have a good turnout.

Jeremy and Ben
                    SCCAAA TT TN

Comment

Andy - Wait until you see Michael's scratch built Texeco Eaglet. It's a real beauty!

Comment

Thanks, John! Andy, I'll bring the Eaglet, Vampyr and Balestruccio. The Balestruccio is getting its covering repaired after the wild cross wind turbulence flip-flop at the end of the runway. Or was that my usual spastic flying rearing its head!!! I'm gonna bring a 40 sized towplane and Radian XL, too.

Comment

Just getting day light here and I'm about to leave for the shop to load the van, trailer was loaded yesterday so Snatch and I will be heading to Huntsville at around 11am. We will be there shortly after 1pm to help set up the Flight Line etc. Looking forward to seeing everyone and hopefully some new faces too! All you guy's take care travelling to Harvest, weather could not be looking any better, picture perfect, so get out there
                          I promised French1 that we will post pictures

Jeremy and Ben
                          SCCAAA TT TN

Comment

See you late tomorrow, Jeremy. Be safe.

Comment

I wish I could be in two places at once....I will be at the Mickey Sullivan Aerotow near Wichita.

Have a great time guys!!
                              Pete

Comment

Working...
                              X