Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumping Joe's new name is Jamming Joe!

Comment

Thanks for yet another fun-filled and action-packed aerotow event. We got to fly two days each at two different beautiful fields, and as usual, the tug service was awesome! And, a huge thanks to the Mt. Hope club for letting us use their beautiful field for a weekend at the last minute - what a save! At first glance, the Mt. Hope site looked a bit small. It is a bit narrower than we are used to, as Len said, but it sure was long. I'll bet they have never had that many trailers and people there before this event! Turned out the parking and pit areas were the only places that were overwhelmed by the event. Their field worked out very well, all things considered. Thank you, Tim, Gary, Mt. Hope club members, tug pilots, and fellow pilots for all your help.

Comment

Yes, thanks again to all for a great long weekend of flying and laughs. Both sites were great with fun interesting aspects to each. Love how green it all was at both! Thanks to Tim and Gary and volunteers for making it all come together, and the good food , and all the tow guys too of course. I enjoyed checking out the city of Lancaster too for the first time.

Can't wait to be back next year!

Matt

Comment

First trip to Lancaster and I went home with a big smile on my face. First even for my new to me Shark! Had it pretty dialed in by the end of the weekend. Thanks to Tim, Dave and the rest of the LASS guys for welcoming us and thanks to the Mount Joy club for inviting the traveling circus over to their neck of the woods. See everyone in Muncy!
          Kevin K

Kremer Aerotowing Team

Comment

Much belated post but thank you to Tim and the rest of the LASS crew for a great time. Also to the Mt Joy club for stepping in and letting us descend on their field when the TFR shut us down.

I will always have a warm spot in my heart for the LASS crew as the sod farm was my first "away" aerotow event back in 2014. Driving in that first time, the view when I came out of the tree line and seeing "grass to the horizon" is one not soon to forget. Now LASS is my first "cross country" aerotow....

Also thank you to the tow pilots for keeping us going as well as the other behind the scenes people that are needed to make it all happen. Especially when you have to move ops mid event!

Here is the link to the photo album.
            Explore this photo album by Jeff Duhaime on Flickr!

Now I can finally get the the planes - just in time for Muncy.

Enjoy,
            Jeff

Comment

• Steve P
              Steve P commented
              Editing a comment
              Niiiiccceee! Thanks, as always, Jeff!

• Ian Noble
              Ian Noble commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks Jeff for the awesome photography!!

Jeff,

Did you get a new camera or a new lenses? If not, how can you continue to get even more incredible photos?

Steve K
            Steve K

Kremer Aerotowing Team

Comment

I guess he's just getting better at telling the whole storyline at these events. Awsome Jeff! You do have a talent and a keen eye.
              Gunny
              Aviation Concepts rc

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	2-33 formation.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	38276
                Erich. We need to tighten it up a little more...
                Gunny
                Aviation Concepts rc

Comment

Just a quick edit of Len flying the new EDF Duo Discuss.

Last edited by Steve P; 09-21-2019, 03:27 AM. Reason: put in video mode

Comment

Working...
                  X