Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MRCA glider days May 25th-27th 2019, Ann Arbor, MI

see you tomorrow 9AM at the field,

weather look to be ok in the morning with a bit of gust on the afternoon, normal weather for Michigan...

Sunday and Monday look much calmer, I will keep you posted

Stéphane
    Horizon Hobby Team Member

The MRCA Aerotow was fun! I stayed for two days. The first was absolutely beautiful but windy. The second day was intermittently rainy. The third day I awoke to fog and already planned to drive to Kentucky. You know what they say...'fog at seven gone by eleven' so we'll see what other folks have to say about it. Since the first day was too windy for the 'woodies' I was 'Line Boy' as was Jules. Stephane towed. Vladimir, Burt, Russ, Mike, Mike, Rolly and 'Pops' and I were there for flying. There were quite a few visitors including some of the local club members. Naltalie R brought some lunch for us the first day! The second day we left for lunch at a great Mexican restaurant then went back to the field to fly between rain squalls. I had a great time seeing everyone and flying. Thanks to Stephane and the MRCA Club for hosting the event! Thanks to Natalie for bringing lunch! I forgot my camera so no pics...
    Last edited by ARUP; 05-28-2019, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Mike,

Day 3 had super weather. Lots of sun and lift. Light breeze in the morning, increasing slightly in the late afternoon. Sorry you missed it, although the need to get home on time is a valid excuse.

Comment

Working...
      X