Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Clover Creek Aerotow Sept.12th-15th

Hello everyone,
    I am delighted to inform you all that we will indeed be having another Aerotow here in Toone, TN for our 5th year in a row.
    This is by far our favorite event we have here at Clover Creek. With so many incredible memories that are made each year we are absolutely determined to keep it going and grow.
    Registration is now open so please sign up!
    Pilot Fees are:
    $15 a day
    $50 for all 4 days
    Lunch will be served each day.
    Most of you know we have rooms and bunks available for our guest. They do fill up quick so get them while they are available!
    $50 a night which includes your dinner, a hot shower, adult beverages and a good time.
    breakfast will also be available for you.
    Primitive Camping is also available.
    $15 a night
    $50 for all 4 nights
    Showers are available in the hanger for our camping guest
    To those who haven't been here please come enjoy the experience of a lifetime!
    For those who have, please invite your buddies to come join us!
    The More The Merrier!
    Also, We have a air conditioned hanger for pilots to store their gliders in for convenience of not having to pull them apart each evening. More time for soaring!
    And yes we have a tow plane!!
    If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to email myself at : davidmoser90@gmail.com or Gil Major at : gilrmajor@gmail.com

See you soon,
    David

Wow, living in California I did not give much attention to something so far away, but I took the time to look at this facility and it’s history. Man oh man would I like to attend! Maybe I just need to move to the south from crowded and expensive Cal. What a premier flying site.

Comment

• Moser90
      Moser90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Dennis, We would love to have you attend. Yes Tennessee is a bit of a drive from Cal. You would definitely be the furthest traveled.

Going to try to make this event this year, along with NARCA, which I attended last year. With SERA looking iffy in April will go back to Cumberland in the Spring, I think.

Comment

• ARUP
      ARUP commented
      Editing a comment
      I plan attending. It's a great venue and the lift is usually phenomenal. There tends to be a cross wind at the field which is no big deal for glass slippers but can catch a 'floaty' sailplane pilot off guard. I got caught last year!

• Moser90
      Moser90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds great Tom! Please keep us updated on your intentions. We would truly enjoy having you!
      Mike Kelly, We already have a room with your name on it!

David, please sign me up for a Bunk or maybe a room if Swiss Miss comes along please!
    And remember to bring along your float planes for evening lake combat

Jeremy
    SCCAAA TT TN

Comment

• Moser90
      Moser90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Jeremy, your room is booked year round. Considering you not only come to our Aerotow but All of our events.
      You might as well move in at this point. Looking forward to having another year of good times with you and Swiss Miss!!

Hi David, it's definitely on my list. As always. Looking forward to. Just need a spot for my motorhome.

Comment

OK guys get your stuff together, only a week away, we are busy working away on Snatch's Bidule 170, after his little mishap with the Pawnee in Winamac
      I will bring along some extra Night Radians if anyone is inetrested in one please let me know now, Turbine you are already covered on one including batteries!
      Tom and I will be bringing our Turbo Timbers on Floats for the Pond Combat! If anyone wants one or for that matter anything else let me know ASAP.
      You can call The Model Box 205 978 8787

Looking forward to seeing everyone for this great event

Jeremy
      SCCAAA TT TN

Comment

• Snatch
        Snatch commented
        Editing a comment
        Are all the guys from Huntsville area going?

Originally posted by Swiss1 View Post
      OK guys get your stuff together, only a week away, we are busy working away on Snatch's Bidule 170, after his little mishap with the Pawnee in Winamac
      I will bring along some extra Night Radians if anyone is inetrested in one please let me know now, Turbine you are already covered on one including batteries!
      Tom and I will be bringing our Turbo Timbers on Floats for the Pond Combat! If anyone wants one or for that matter anything else let me know ASAP.
      You can call The Model Box 205 978 8787

Looking forward to seeing everyone for this great event

Jeremy
      SCCAAA TT TN
      It is only Pond Combat when Swiss is at the pond :-)
      Gil

Gil R Major
      912 604 1087

Comment

Looking forward to seeing everyone next week! The field is looking awesome and the weather is looking promising! Also I attached a photo of our Clover Creek Aerotow Endurance Champion trophy.

Comment

Hi David, I’m planning to arrive Wednesday afternoon. Does this work for you?

Comment

• Snatch
            Snatch commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh, so they ran you guys off the rooftop bar?

• Turbine
            Turbine commented
            Editing a comment
            Well Tom, kinda they did.

Anybody know why Swiss has ChicFilet stickers on his clothes?
          Gil

Gil R Major
          912 604 1087

Comment

Another great Clover Creek event in the books. Thanks to the Clover Creek crew for a great soaring event.

Al

Comment

Hi David and Gil, just in case Swiss1 is asking. I left first thing Sunday morning and I went straight home. 😂😂

Comment

Funny

Comment

Any photos?

Comment

Tom was the one who took all the pics, so you know how long it takes him to post!

Jeremy
                    SCCAAA TT TN

Comment

Working...
                    X