Black Dirt Aerotow 2018 - October 12-14 - Goshen, NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Dirt Aerotow 2018 - October 12-14 - Goshen, NY

One of the more unique and beautiful sites we get to enjoy. Once again the Black Dirt Squadron and Steve Richmond are hosting the scale soaring community.

Event: Friday, October 12 - Sunday, October 14. This is not a Thursday start date event.

Field: Indiana Rd, Goshen NY 10924. http://www.blackdirtrc.org/pls/apex/f?p=RC:SITES::::::

Club website: http://www.blackdirtrc.org/pls/apex/f?p=RC:HOME::::::
    Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

Awsome place! Registered and will be camping. See all you guys and gals there...
    Gunny
    Aviation Concepts rc

Comment

Can't wait to check it out! See you all there!

Comment

For those who have never been... Jeff's pictures from 2017...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jd-xti...7688620800434/

Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

Comment

Not sure if I can make it anymore ....but if so, it could only be the Sunday.

Hope to see all again soon, for many laughs and fun flying

Matt

Comment

While our hearts go out to all in the path of the hurricane, the Black Dirt forecast continues to improve. Hope to see lots of folks there as the short days and cool temps signal the closing weeks of our soaring season.

Comment

looking forward to another fun event at Black Dirt. As busy as we all are, its important to get out and support these events or they WILL disappear. Then what?
              If you think my schedule has been stupid busy this year, you should see Steve's, but we also remember back in 2010 when there was only 3 events to attend all season, so we make the time and support a club thats willing to host and event. I know you all do the best you can, so thank you in advance.
              Len Buffinton
              Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

I'll be there early Friday afternoon. Can't wait!

Bill

Comment

Be there Friday as long as Long Island is still afloat....
                  Gunny
                  Aviation Concepts rc

Comment

Planning to arrive early Friday!
                    Kevin K

Kremer Aerotowing Team

Comment

I will be there Saturday and Sunday.

Comment

All packed up and ready to go....
                        Gunny
                        Aviation Concepts rc

Comment

Packed and ready to roll. Oh, not sure about gas but that's a minor issue. Be there some time Friday morning. Get the tugs warmed up.

Hoping for some of the local boys to come on Saturday. A few of the regulars have other commitments.

Comment

Steve and I from the Valley Forge Squadron will be there Saturday and Sunday. Looking forward to some crisp fall weather and great flying!

Comment

Even with some serious wind all day, the faithful flew! We realize last night’s huge rain and today’s wind scared some off, but we had a blast. The weekend should be bliss.

Thanks to Len for towing all day and never putting together a sailplane.

See you all in the morning. Field is in fantastic condition...

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	136.2 KB ID:	30456

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	114.9 KB ID:	30457

Comment

Working...
                              X