• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you like the ASW-20 Stephane?

Jeremy and Ben
    SCC AAA TT

Comment

Here is couple more picture for today. Smaller crowd, a little bit windier but sun sun sun Great day again, thank you to every one that made the trip to come visiting us. More picture to follow after
      Stéphane
      Horizon Hobby Team Member

Comment

As you can see Swiss1 the ASW20 has switch between many hands today
        That's a winner!
        Great with the motor, as when you have a traffic jam on landing path, you can go up and wait the proper moment to land safely
        Stéphane

Comment

looks great,flys great,even in the hands with my dumb thumbs. thanks for the great event. Dan

Comment

Sounds like a wonderful time was had by all, congratulations Stephane!!! You did it again.

I had the opportunity to talk with Jim this evening while he was heading home. He was glowing with excitement from another excellent event. Its so incredibly wonderful to hear about all the aerotows happening and all the new interest growing.
            Keep up the good work and pass on the fun, one pilot at a time.

THANKS STEPHANE

LEN
            Len Buffinton
            Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

Well done Stephane, for what sounds to have been a great gathering, I will have to try and attend your next event or the one in Indy!

Jeremy and Ben
              SCC AAA TT

Comment

Here is some beautifull picture from Miroslaw on sunday

Stéphane

Comment

Originally posted by lenb View Post
                  Keep up the good work and pass on the fun, one pilot at a time.

THANKS STEPHANE

LEN

Hi Len,
                  Despite terrible weather last year, I enjoyed my first aerotow event because Stephane, Jim and the others made me feel welcome flying my humble Easyglider. This year fellow RCCD club member, Bruce, joined me and flew the same Easy Glider - now pretty battle scarred - and I had progressed to the only slightly less humble Solius. We were treated the same as the guys flying the big stuff. I was also able to make the Easy Glider available to a couple of local (MRCA) guys for a few flights. Hopefully more interest piqued.
                  Now I just have to get into something larger !! Yes - "one pilot at a time", but the help and advice the guys share is great.
                  Here's more video - this time of Bruce and me. Gotta love the body English!
                  Noel

Comment

Noel, we all have to start at a basic point that suits us and step on up from there! After the Easy Glider and Cularis it was a Graupner Discus 2B 4.5M for me, when Ben and I turned up at the then named JR Aerotow it was Len who was my mentor, he checked out the plane and gave me all sorts of tips on what and what not to do. Over the years I have gone to much lager planes such as my 7.8m Musger and Arcus. But I still get great tips and ideas from Len and many others at every event we travel to, and that's why we turn up, and when there is no event we spend our time on this forum because of the friendships and advise

Jeremy and Ben
                    SCC AAA TT

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss1 View Post
                      Noel, we all have to start at a basic point that suits us and step on up from there! After the Easy Glider and Cularis it was a Graupner Discus 2B 4.5M for me, when Ben and I turned up at the then named JR Aerotow it was Len who was my mentor, he checked out the plane and gave me all sorts of tips on what and what not to do. Over the years I have gone to much lager planes such as my 7.8m Musger and Arcus. But I still get great tips and ideas from Len and many others at every event we travel to, and that's why we turn up, and when there is no event we spend our time on this forum because of the friendships and advise.

Jeremy and Ben
                      SCC AAA TT
                      Jeremy,

I got into the "way back machine" and found these pictures in the archives:

A Site for Soar Eyes

Comment

Originally posted by JimD View Post

Jeremy,

I got into the "way back machine" and found these pictures in the archives:

There you go!!

Jeremy and Ben
                        SCC AAA TT

Comment

Working...
                        X