No announcement yet.

2015 Windy Ridge Aerotow Hammondsport, NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great shots jjreds! Love the Arcus taking off with the thunder head in the background. Great to see other ships. I think I was there for the Blanik day :-)

Comment

I GPS'd a couple of lines to walk....Gunny I walked the woods across the road last night, no luck. Matt I talked to the neighbors told the farmer that is chopping the corn to keep an eye out. Gary flew over didn't see it. Sorry guys. I haven't given up.

Comment

Photo album is up on Flickr now.

Explore this photo album by Jeff Duhaime on Flickr!

Looks like a Blanik convention. Must have been the "Plane du jour". Glad the other photogs got the other ships on the other days.

Steve and crew, thanks again for a great day.

Enjoy,
        Jeff

Comment

Once again Jeff, fabulous shots. Even the one of the Bidule taking a bow.

Thank you for the time and effort it requires.

LEN
          Len Buffinton
          Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff D View Post
            Photo album is up on Flickr now.

Explore this photo album by Jeff Duhaime on Flickr!

Looks like a Blanik convention. Must have been the "Plane du jour". Glad the other photogs got the other ships on the other days.

Steve and crew, thanks again for a great day.

Enjoy,
            Jeff
            Nice work Jeff!!

Comment

Great pictures as always Jeff, I especially like the very first Black & White of the head on Blanik Landing.
              Nice stress test on the nose gear Len, nothing can hide from the camera

Jeremy and Ben
              SCCAAA TT TN

Comment

Thanks Jeremy!!!
                Jeff asked if he should post that picture and I replied, HELL YES!! That shows how darn good the gear holds up.

The circumstances behind that picture were pretty interesting. The wind that day was 90 degree cross and as the planes approach through a cut ( much like the one in Huntsville ) the wind would swirl. Well, this time it swirled a bit harder and I was too slow, she dropped from about 3' prop just touched the dirt and stopped the motor. We walked over, dusted it off, checked the gear and airframe, flipped the prop and towed for another 8 hrs.

Len
                Len Buffinton
                Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

darn vortex!!! cool shoots Jeff once again...thanks for dropping by on the way back from your trip.

and thanks again Jim for checking in about the lost easy glider....lots of wind and sun in the eyes at the end there...was fun to share the airspace there with you too Jim...

Matt

Comment

Jeff,

Great photos! Thanks

Steve
                    Steve K

Kremer Aerotowing Team

Comment

Very interesting shots. I too like the first black and white picture.
                      Gunny
                      Aviation Concepts rc

Comment

Working...
                      X