2015 SKSS Spring Aerotow 4/23/15 - 4/26/15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 SKSS Spring Aerotow 4/23/15 - 4/26/15

Created this thread after the event for a place to post comments and photos seeing as the "new" forums just came on line about the same time.

A great time was had by all. The wind was a little steep the first 2 days but a few pilots braved the conditions and quickly worked out and winter rust they may have had. The following days were much better and some really good flights were had. The event was low key and very relaxing. A great way to start the season off (for some of us anyway).

Thanks to Charlie, Eric and Tom of Team Gorgeous for a great time, great food and great flying. It was good to see everyone again and meet new friends as well.

Here is the link to the photos I shot while there. Thanks to Eric (pretty sure it was Eric) for grabbing my camera and getting some shots of my Blanik while I was flying. Great job.

Explore this photo album by Jeff Duhaime on Flickr!

See ya'll in Salem, CT!

​Jeff

Thanks Jeff! Excellent pictures as always....
    TEAM GORGEOUS

Comment

Thanks Jeff
      The event was great
      AutoTow on Sunday was a big hit

Charlie

Comment

The best part of the event was seeing Tom's Duo Discus make its maiden flight...here is the first landing!

After a few trim adjustments and a few minutes to calm the nerves...Tom and Scot's son Daniel got into a contest to see who could make the most flights...what a fantastic day!

...and congratulations Tom, it took a lot of hours and a lot of dollars, but the Duo is fantastic!
        A Site for Soar Eyes

Comment

Some other photos of the event.

A Site for Soar Eyes

Comment

Originally posted by JimD View Post
            ........and congratulations Tom, it took a lot of hours and a lot of dollars, but the Duo is fantastic!
            Thanks Jim! We couldn't have done it without the "Dolly Lift Service"!
            TEAM GORGEOUS

Comment

Tom - congrats on the maiden! Know you worked long and hard on that bird. Beautiful!
              Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

Comment

Awesome to see everyone who came out, and of course braved the cool temps and at times high winds which unfortunately is common this time of year. Many thanks to Jeff for those great pics!
                Team "Casa Del Whaco's"

Comment

Working...
                X