No announcement yet.

MRCA fall Aerotow October 14th and 15th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 170 is the station wagon of the sky. Hauls it all!

The 111, well... it holds less but gets the job done in style.
    Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

Comment

• Xroadie
      Xroadie commented
      Editing a comment
      The Porsche has to be the 170 equivalent....right!?!?!

Hi Stephane,

Here are some pics I took with the iPhone. We had a great time flying last Saturday and I got a chance to fly the Habicht 6 or more times. It was great fun getting to know the Habicht with the idea I can use it at scale or warbird events to drum up interest.

We really lucked out on the weather as it was raining hard all the way down as we drove to the event.

Our guys from Pontiac Miniature Aircraft Club (PMAC) had lots of fun and they got to fly both ends of the towline. Hopefully, we'll see more of them as I plan to work on them to get a sailplane over the winter.

I included pics of the Minimoa rudder ready for paint and decals.

After the event we drove up to Metzgers and had a great meal. http://www.metzgers.net/

Thanks again for all your help. I look forward to more aerotow soon.

Joe

Comment

Joe good job for the rudder!

glad you have been able to join!
      Stéphane
      Horizon Hobby Team Member

Comment

SteveP...Vista Cruiser? We had a blue one with 'wood grain' sides. It wasn't a chick magnet but I could haul a lot of girls in one when I was a young nubbin! They (or she as the case may be) never complained! Now, for real airplane haulin' get an Edsel! We had one but I was too young to drive at the time. Ours was black with a hell red interior. This is what one of those monsters looked like. It had three rows of seating AND a crow's nest!

Click image for larger version

Name:	e58vil49.gif
Views:	233
Size:	106.4 KB
ID:	20116

Stefan, looks like y'all had a pretty good time (except for the Corn Stalk Bidule Boogie)

Comment

• Tango Juliet
          Tango Juliet commented
          Editing a comment
          That would make an AWESOME plane hauler!
      Working...
      X