Sled-Works Aerotow July 9th-12th, Owatonna Minnesota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sled-Works Aerotow July 9th-12th, Owatonna Minnesota

Sled-Works is proud to announce it's 3rd annual aerotow event in Owatonna Minnesota. http://www.sled-works.com/aerotow-2015/ There will be several large 120cc and above tow planes as well as numerous small electric and glow tow planes as well.

The dates are July 9th-12th, 2015. Please click on the link to register and for further information.

Tim

I'm registered and ready. I look forward to seeing a bunch of folks I haven't seen this year, and to flying at a wonderful site.

Thanks to Sled-Works and the Owatonna club for making this happen. See you soon.

Comment

I was at the Owatonna field today to help with mowing and prep...the field looks great...nice and green and everything is ready for us next week...
      Forget about forecasts...each year we have had some iffy forecasts and never lost more than a few hours of flying regardless of forecast...
      Kevin

Comment

Kevin

Don't Forget to post pictures
        Stéphane
        Horizon Hobby Team Member

Comment

One week away. We will be in Owatonna around 6pm on Wednesday.

Comment

Yesterday was fantastic with light winds straight down the runway and booming thermals. Today is forecast to be the same. I tried to post pictures but they would not post at the size of file. I have no way to reduce the images here. Will try again tonight.

Lots of pilots registered and many long flights were made yesterday.

Tim

Comment

Remember Tim, look after our buddy Burt! You all have fun, but no excuses for no pictures or video!

Jeremy and Ben
              SCC AAA TT TN

Comment

check out...

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...2417928&page=2

lots of pictures and some great video...fricking forecast was not that great but we never lost a minute of flying time and the weather was fantastic all four days.....never trust a forecast...EVER
                we had 4 Pegasus's there...3 100cc extras and a small Porter...we also had 4 smaller electric tow planes for the smaller sailplanes which was very well received by some of the new comers....

We had as many pilots this year at our event as attended HH aero tow 2015....
                Check us out next year guys...
                Kevin
                Last edited by kjkavaney; 07-13-2015, 10:27 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Proof that it did happen, took me over half an hour to to watch it all!

Jeremy and Ben
                  SCC AAA TT TN

Comment

Working...
                  X