Chattanooga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chattanooga

Looks like they are having an aerotow this weekend. I'm heading up.

9/24/2016 -- Chattanooga, TN (C) SUMMIT TOW FEST. Site: Summit Field. Charles Perry CD PH: 706.820.2711 Email: ccnperry@aol.com. Visit: crccflyers.com. Sanction #16/540. Sponsor: CHATTANOOGA R/C CLUB

I know, Charlie asked if I could bring a tow plane but unfortunately I have a prior engagement at Clover Creek with my wife. We attended the event in 2014 along with David Payne as that is his home field, say hi to his dad for me! Hope it's a great event and we will attend next year.Charlie is coming by the shop next week so I will hear all about it.

Jeremy and Ben
    SCCAAA TT TN

Comment

Yea, I ran into David's dad at the Dalton Helicopter event a few weeks ago. The boss lady wants a trip to Tenn so I'm heading up and hitting the event while I'm there. I had actually planned on Super Jets South but she really wanted a trip to Chattanooga

Comment

Well, take a tow plane, Charlie has a Valiant but he would like someone to bring something larger if possible!

Jeremy and Ben
        SCCAAA TT TN

Comment

This is part flying part sight seeing so I didn't bring a trailer

We just rolled into the hotel just now.

Comment

And, How did it go?

Jeremy and Ben
            SCCAAA TT TN

Comment

It was ok, great weather but their only gas tug broke down on the 2nd or 3rd tow, we had a great trip though.

Comment

Working...
              X