NARCA Aerotow, Huntsville, AL 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NARCA Aerotow, Huntsville, AL 2015

7th year and growing! Hope to see you there.

We will be there as always Asher, looking forward to it!

Jeremy and Ben
    SCC AAA TT

Comment

Last year was my first time at NARCA. It was so amazing! Can't wait 'til October to attend again.

Larry

Comment

I plan to attend all 4 days with Cherokee II, K8b, & Moswey IV.

Comment

I can't wait!

Comment

If you would like to purchase a tee shirt or other swag for the event go to the link listed here. Swag will not be available at the aerotow.

Looking for the ideal Gifts? Come check out our giant selection of T-Shirts, Mugs, Tote Bags, Stickers and More. CafePress brings your passions to life with the perfect item for every occasion. ✓Free Returns ✓100% Satisfaction Guarantee ✓Fast Shipping

This is shaping up to be another stellar event. Hope to see you there.

Comment

I'll be there, unfortunately without airplane, but family in tow for a short weekend vacation watching aerotow!

Comment

Looking forward to meeting you Dion. The Huntsville Aerotow is always exceptional and educational!

Comment

Now that Dion and I have met face to face we can discuss airplane stuff as 'old acquaintances' at NARCA! Thanks for visiting Dion!

Comment

LOL. Yes, that would have been awkward meeting for the first time in Alabama when we only live 30 minutes from each other in KY!

Comment

I guess I need to be getting Big D ready. I have not flown it at all this year. Matter of fact I have only been out flying three times so far. Just been way too busy with lots of other things. I did cycle the batteries in the spring so I know they are good to go. I was planning on doing a fuel system mod but now that it is so late in the season I might just skip that for now.

It will be great to see the "gang" once again.
                      Tim

Comment

i plan to attend saturday and sunday (maybe friday if i get home early). Looking forward to seeing everyone again this year!

Chris

Comment

Hey, ya'll!

We have a couple of discounted rooms left for the Huntsville Aerotow. If you still need a room, please let me know by Tuesday at the latest so I can cancel the ones that we don't need. Thank you and see you soon!

Swiss Miss aka Janet aka Saint Janet, the Patron Saint of Aerotowing

Comment

Guys and gals, the weather is looking very promising for the 2015 NARCA Aerotow! After Wednesday the temps should be in the low 70's and partly cloudy all four days!!!! The field will be mowed on Wednesday and that afternoon the flight line will be setup.

This year we are going to have a raffle for a Sky Assistant variometer. Tickets will be $5 each

Comment

In spite of the weather we had a good time and managed to get flying in every day. The weather forecasts kept changing hourly and were consistently WRONG!

The four days prior to the event the weather was great and the four days after will be great so we will keep the same schedule for next year and hope for the best. Thanks to everyone that attended!

John Mears won the raffle, a Pitlab Sky Assistant.

I'll get some pictures posted this evening.

Comment

Working...
                              X